May 2, 2020 / Leave a Comment
Awesome reviews on Xlibris and Amazon. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you very much. I am so glad you all enjoyed the book.️
…..I’ve read it. It is a very exciting reading. It is interesting to read how a psychopath gains power by doing safe/unsafe in an interaction. And his seduction is so cunning that it is more than enough. His behavior goes beyond normal limits and is a means of power and is so well unfolded in your text. Personally, I’m not that much for such books, but I think there are many who will read your book with great interest. Good luck with the authorship. ❤️
By the way, I also think that you’re vignettes with quotes work incredibly well.
– Line Geertsen – Danish journalist and TV host at DR
8th April 2020
- I hope things are going well. And many read and learn during this fiasco. Thank you for your contribution to educating people. Your subject matter exposes a big problem in today’s relationships. Hope you reach many. Stay safe!! – Eric Jones
- Nicki McFarland Thanks Stark! I’m not a fiction reader but it sounds like your book keeps people on the edge of their seat! Writing is so therapeutic!! Thanks for the friend request
- It seems like an excellent book and I am certainly interested in reading it! Thanks for sharing! -Noel Rhodes
- It sounds like a book I’d probably not put down till I finished it! – Lea Ann Hannum‘s comment.
Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020