May 24, 2020 / Leave a Comment
The only wrong thing to say is to say nothing!
Having been a victim myself, made me realize how little help and understanding I got during my period of being trapped by a psychopath as I was living in an Inferno of abuse. I was dealing with the worst and most drawn-out suicide of my life. The struggles to survive inspired me to write about similarities of my emotions and experiences of the living Hell.
It is an emotional story of struggles for survival that needed to be told to the public, especially women who have been abused by a psychopath. I feel it’s a major suppressed theme in our daily life, but it’s also a vast taboo people don’t want to talk about, often from abused and scared women, who fear their abuser.
I believe too few in our society don’t understand or know what the victim is subjected to and the society doesn’t know enough about the danger the sufferer is living in. Many don’t know what the can do for the injured party to help them.
I wish BURNING DESIRE – Part 1 and BURNING DESIRE FADES – Part 2 can give the reader more insight and inspiration for what is happening emotionally for the victim. I hope you will get the feeling of how malicious the psychopath truly was to Mary.
Studies have shown that 4 percent of males are psychopath, which means women are victims of such men. In the same study, it has shown 1 percent female is a psychopath.
This is a work of fiction but based upon ideas of actual events. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.
Others have rated or comment on it. Do you want to rate my book? Ist much appreciated. I hope you will enjoy reading.
Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020
- AMAZING! Must Read!! This is an amazing story that keeps you wanting more. can’t wait for part 2!
- It sounds like a book I’d probably not put down till I finished it!
- It seems like an excellent book and I am certainly interested in reading it! Thanks for sharing!
- I’m not a fiction reader but it sounds like your book keeps people on the edge of their seat! Writing is so therapeutic!!
- …..I’ve read it. It is a very exciting reading. It is interesting to read how a psychopath gains power by doing safe/unsafe in an interaction. And his seduction is so cunning that it is more than enough. His behaviour goes beyond normal limits and is a means of power and is so well unfolded in your text. Personally, I’m not that much for such books, but I think there are many who will read your book with great interest. Good luck with the authorship. By the way, I also think that your vignettes with quotes work incredibly well. – Line Geertsen – Danish journalist and TV host at DR